Action sports photos – If you want to enjoy an insanely swift drama and provide a powerfully irresistible context to your action sports photography, a good idea will be to take the motion shots under the celestial body in nature.
We’re not sugar-coating, this method requires a lot of time, practice, patience, and the passion to get it right so, ensure you practice and read up or take on astrophotography lessons first.
Meanwhile, you can let this cool stack of action photos taken under the sun, stars and the moon by a group of amazing Red Bull photo artists be your source of inspiration. Below are some of their works.
UNDER THE SUN
1. Anthony Davis soars for a dunk in San Pedro, CA, USA on 24 July, 2015.
2. Kirby Chambliss of the United States leads Nicolas Ivanoff of France and Matthias Dolderer of Germany over the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park in Utah.
3. Ronnie Renner of the United States performs during a high-speed free-riding session in the Rub Al Khali desert ahead of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour in Abu Dhabi on October 25, 2015.
UNDER THE ECLIPSE
4. Danny MacAskill jumping at The Quirrang on the Isle of Skye, United kingdom during the solar eclipse of the 20th of March 2015.
UNDER THE MOON
5. Randy Townsend performs at the Red Bull Night Riders Tow-at surf contest in Jacksonville Beach, FL, USA, on November 13th 2015.
6. Kai Mahler performing at Winter X Games 2016 in Aspen, Colorado, USA. January 30th, 2016.
7. Alex Megos climbs the South East Arete on Grandma Peabody (5.10) at the Buttermilk boulders. This is near Bishop CA, under a full moon on Feb 2nd, 2015.
UNDER THE STARS